Registration page for customers outside of Sweden
The Data Innovation Summit is an annual two day event bringing together the most innovative minds, enterprise practitioners, technology providers, start-ups and academics, working with Data Science, Big Data and Analytics in the Nordics. The event is the biggest and the most anticipated Data event in the Nordics. With over 60 domestic and international speakers on six stages, six workshops rooms, 2000 participants, and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the 2020 summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with utilisation of data for increasing profit, reinventing business models, creating new products and services, or increasing customer satisfaction.
- Acording to the Swedish Tax Regulation (dnr 131 209264316/111), international customers are not obliged to pay VAT for attending conferences in Sweden. VAT still aplies for Swedish customers.
- If you are an Swedish customer, please go to the registration page for Swedish clients: https://magnetevent.se/Event/data-innovation-summit-2020-28914/
- All payments processed by CC will receive a CC receipt to reimburse the amount from thier accounting department.
- Companies registering a group of 5 or more delegates can ask to issue an invoice if preferred. Please contact our Sales Managers : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to cooridnate your registration.
- Only Vendor and Virtual Tickets from the listed bellow are applicable for Solution Providers, Technology Providers, Consultants and Recruitment Companies. If you are attending in a group please contact our Sales Director Kenan Bouzo for an offer.
Looking forward seeing you at the summit.