Registration TPO33 CHIEF DATA OFFICER:
The CDO tpo33 is tailor made for every practitioner or organization working with or interested in learning how to leverage data as enterprise assets and democratize data across the organisation. The event is created for Chief Data Officers and senior Data Management leaders. More information here: https://www.tpo33.com/cdo/
The event brings the industry’s best and brightest minds and help delegates:
- Transform their data management leadership skill sets.
- Get first-hand and exclusive insight into latest data management practices and strategies.
- Achieve more with limited resources.
- Gain exclusive access to the Nordic CDO community
- Establish clarity of the CDO role and compare notes with Nordic peers.
- Guide the data transformation of their organization.
1. According to the Swedish Tax Regulation (dnr 131 209264316/111), international customers are not obliged to pay VAT for attending conferences in Sweden. However, delegates based in an EU country is requested to provide their organization VAT number according to the Swedish tax agency. VAT still applies for Swedish customers.
All payments processed by CC will receive a CC receipt to reimburse the amount from their accounting department.
2. Due to limitation of the seats available for this type of event and the interactive format of it, please be advised that when registering to this event, your attendance will be accounted for and expected, and therefore mandatory. Please read the Terms and Conditions before registering.
3. The event is not applicable for any solution or service providers of data management, analytics or AI technologies or services or similar.
Looking forward seeing you at the event.